Dentist in Al-Kuwait, Kuwait
We are seeking an experienced Dentist to join our team in Al-Kuwait. This position will require a motivated individual with a passion for patient care and an advanced understanding of dental procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing reliable and professional dentistry services to all of our patients, including routine check-ups, preventive care, restoration and root canal therapy. We offer a competitive salary of 1600.
DEMANDS FOR THE CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess:
• A valid dental license
• At least 5-7 years experience as a dentist
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to patient care and safety
• An approachable and positive attitude
• Ability to set and adhere to deadlines
• Experience with advanced dental procedures
• Proficiency in English and Arabic languages (preferred)
• The ability to work both independently
All vacancies from "PPOAR" ⟶
valid through: 2023-04-02
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!