Executive Chef in Doha, Qatar qualifications, and compensation
We are looking for an experienced and creative Executive Chef to join our team in Doha. You should be a great leader and have a passion for producing food of exceptional quality, with the ability to develop signature dishes. You will be responsible for the daily running of the kitchen, including menu planning and preparation, staff management and ensuring that hygiene regulations are strictly observed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts or related field
• At least 10 years of proven experience as an executive chef
• Exceptional culinary skills and experience in managing a professional kitchen
• Knowledge of food safety management and a good understanding of food costs and budgets
• Ability to stay organized and motivated in a fast-paced environment
• Solid understanding of food trends
• Excellent leadership, problem solving and communication skills
Successful applicants can earn a competitive salary of up to 1300 QR per month, plus benefits. Cand
All vacancies from "Abroad Work" ⟶
valid through: 2023-03-26
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!