Accountant in Abu-Dhabi, UAE responsibilities, qualifications.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Accountant to join our team in Abu-Dhabi. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing financial records and transactions, generating reports and providing guidance on financial matters. This position offers a competitive salary of 1400 and is open to both local and immigrant candidates.
• Maintain the general ledger and accounts payable/receivable records
• Perform reconciliations of accounts
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing entries
• Compile financial statements
• Assist with budgeting process and forecasting
• Monitor cash flow and compliance with regulations
• Provide technical support on accounting issues to internal customers
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role is preferred but not required
• Strong knowledge of finance, accounting principles, laws, regulations, standard practices, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
All vacancies from "PPOAR" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-04
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!