Restaurant Manager in Abu-Dhabi, UAE, responsibilities, mandatory skills and qualifications.
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity as a Restaurant Manager? We are a well-established restaurant in Abu Dhabi with a great team of staff, and we are searching for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join us.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of 1700 and the chance to work in Abu Dhabi. We are open to considering immigrants for this role.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized, have excellent customer service skills and be able to remain calm under pressure. They must also possess excellent leadership qualities and be able to motivate their team to reach their targets.
• Oversee the daily operations of the restaurant such as ordering supplies, scheduling staff shifts, setting up menu items and pricing, monitoring food quality and hygiene standards
• Ensure that all staff members adhere to health & safety regulations
• Handle customer complaints in a professional manner
• Monitor inventory levels and order new supplies when necessary
• Implement strategies to increase customer satisfaction
• Maintain accurate financial records such as sales receipts and payroll records
• Develop marketing plans to promote the restaurant’s services
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 3 years of proven experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role
• Ability to effectively manage staff of various levels
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience with MS Office applications including Excel, Word & Outlook
• Knowledge of cost control systems such as budgeting & forecasting
Benefits of Working With Us:
• Competitive salary package with benefits • Professional development opportunities • Relaxed working environment • Excellent career growth prospects
All vacancies from "PPOAR" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-15
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!