Light driver in Al-Kuwait, Kuwait
working conditions, responsibilities, requirements.
Light Driver vacancy in Al-Kuwait
We are looking for a reliable and responsible light driver to join our team in Al-Kuwait. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities: excellent driving skills and knowledge of the local roads; an ability to work within a team; excellent communication skills; and the ability to adhere to safety regulations at all times.
The successful applicant will be responsible for transporting goods safely from one location to another. This will involve driving light vehicles such as delivery vans, small trucks, etc. The light driver will also be expected to follow all relevant traffic laws while operating the vehicles. Additionally, they will be required to adhere strictly to any safety guidelines or regulations set out by the company.
The successful applicant will work a standard 8-hour shift with 1 hour lunch break per day. However, overtime might be required depending on workload and other circumstances. The light driver may also be asked to work on weekends or holidays if needed.
• Pick up and deliver items according to given schedules
• Ensure that all items are properly loaded onto vehicle
• Adhere strictly to safety regulations when operating vehicles
• Follow all relevant traffic laws when driving vehicles
• Inspect vehicle before trips and ensure that it is in good working condition
• Report any incidents or accidents during trips immediately
• A valid driver’s license with a clean record of no violations or points deduction within the past 5 years • Ability to read maps and use GPS systems for navigation • A minimum of 3 years' experience as a light driver • Excellent knowledge of local roads • Good communication skills • Excellent time management skills • Ability to work independently with minimal supervision • Immigrants are welcome
We offer an attractive salary package of 1800 KWD/month plus benefits. If you feel you have what it takes for this position, please apply now!
All vacancies from "Jing Hau" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-06
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!