Painter in Al-Kuwait, Kuwait
We are looking for a motivated Painter to join our team in Al-Kuwait. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the field, as well as a creative eye for detail. We are willing to consider an immigrant for this position who has the necessary qualifications.
The successful candidate should be able to work independently or as part of a team, and must possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The Painter should be able to manage their own workload and ensure deadlines are met without sacrificing quality. They should also be able to interpret blueprints and sketches, carry out all necessary preparation work, match colors accurately and apply paint using various techniques.
The successful applicant will have:
• At least 2 years' experience in painting
• Excellent knowledge of painting tools and materials
• Ability to follow instructions accurately
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising on quality
• Great attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Flexibility with working hours if required
• Willingness to learn new techniques and adapt quickly when needed
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary of 1300 per month plus other benefits. If you feel you have the skills we’re looking for then please get in touch today.
All vacancies from "Ecojob" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-03
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!