SECURITY INSPECTOR - TRIAD SECURITY SERVICES, INC- 01 March 2021 to present.
- Identify security threat.
- Response to security violations.
- Conduct civil investigation.
- Collect and enter data and evidence relevant to investigations and inspection.
- Make recommendation to approve or enhance current security protocols.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all safety regulations, policies, and security measures.
- Inspect and operate security equipment.
- Ensure safe transport of hazardous materials.
FIRE MEDIC – JC MAGNETIC FIRE & RESCUE FIRST RESPONDER - 10 June 2021 to present.
- Control and extinguishes fires, protects life and property, maintains equipment, and provide emergency medical assistance.
- Response to fire alarms and other emergency calls.
- Leads out hose line, selects and operates hose nozzle, depending on type of fire, and directs stream of water or chemical onto fire.
Driver/Close-in Security – Narciso R Bravo Jr- Representative 1st District, Masbate City- 15 Jan 2019 to 10 September 2020
- Protect clients from such threats as assault, kidnapping and stalking.
- Assessing threats planning routes and searching car's and building. Ideally preparation and presence are all that are necessary to prevent an attack.
- Also must be prepared to use force if necessary oftentimes, also serve a drivers for the clients.
Operation NCO– 22nd Infantry (VALOR) Battalion, 9ID, PA (2014-2019)
Operation NCO– 49th Infantry (Good Samaritans) Battalion, 9ID, PA (2011-2014)
- Responsible for matters pertaining to planning and coordination during battle.
- Monitoring and supervising the performance of enlisted staff.
- Assist the operation Officer.
- He prepare, authenticates and publishes the overall SOP from Battalion through company level, and recommends priorities regarding allocation of resources.
- Monitor the surveillance activities and coordinates all aspect of maneuver, such as as boundaries, location of command post and areas for putting up quarters.
- He prepares operational records and reports, ensures the implementation of administrative policies and procedures.
- Ensure the readiness of the unit.
Training NCO– 49th Infantry (Good Samaritan) Battalion, 9ID, PA (2009-2011)
- Responsible & maintain all training support materials.
- Prepare Materials for advising the unit Commander on military education.
- Prepare unit for mission, to make sure member of the units are well trained in their Military Occupation Specialties (MOS).
- Provide Instruction on basic military skills.
Platoon Sergeant– 49th Infantry (Good Samaritan) Battalion, 9ID, PA (2006-2009)
- Assist and advice the Platoon Leader.
- Responsible for the preparing combat operation parade and ceremonies. In charge of logistic and medical aid.
- Ensuring that the platoon is maintain during to a mission objective.
- Handle request from squad leader for ammo, foods and water.
Intelligence NCO – 9th Infantry (Sandigan) Battalion, 9ID, PA (2005-2006)
- Perform and coordinate collection management, analysis, processing dissemination of strategic Intelligence.
- Gain information through observing war zone and enemy line.
Squad Leader - 42nd Infantry (TAGAPAGTANGOL) Battalion, 2ID, PA (2004-2005)
- Is the tactical center of the squad, responsible for carrying out the mission
- Responsible for reporting up the chain of command.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the squad weapon, equipment and foods.
- Tactically deploying his squad during mission and patrol.
- Equipped with M16 assault riffle.
Lead Scout – 42nd Infantry (TAGAPAGTANGOL) Battalion, 2ID, PA (2002-2004)
- Is in the eyes & ears of the squad, proficient in visual tracking.
- Front security is his main function & responsibility his trigger finger is steady sure, he armed M16 assault riffle & equipped with binocular & NVG.
Automatic Rifleman – 42nd Infantry (TAGAPAGTANGOL) Battalion, 2ID, PA (2001-2002)
- Responsible to maximize directed fields and to help balance the firepower capabilities of the grenadier, he equipped with aM249 light machine gun. civilian
Computer Literate (Power point, Excel and word),
Driver/ Bullet Prof Driver –Clean Philippines Driver License( Code 1,2,3)
Rated marksman (Pistol/Rifle) undergone pistol and rifle evaluation shoot.
VIP Protection Agent with license- Valid until 2023.
More than eighteen (18) years in Military service. Proven ability to understand and convey complex information, develop positive rapport, and strong ability to complete subjects with time restraints. Works well under pressure with excellent decision-making abilities, computer-literate, and exemplary dedication to high work ethic. A highly motivated person, who knows success, comes from being prepared, hard work, and perseverance.