e.g. builder, nanny, driver
Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
FIL-EXPAT PLACEMENT AGENCY
10.10 per hour £
Paladins Care Limited
JFN Group AB
Online Academy of English
South Africa (Soweto)
TOTAL OIL AND GAS COMPANY ⛽
New Zealand (Rotorua)
Tifler Global Recruitment
New Zealand (Wellington)
Tifler Global Recruitment
Tifler Global Recruitment
4 hours ago
6 hours ago
a day ago
Today, working abroad is one of the most popular and optimal options for earning and developing.
The main reasons are:
- Difficulty finding a job in your country or lack of the desired vacancy;
- the possibility of large profits in the short term.
These are the two main reasons that people go abroad for work. The first reason is not entirely true. Vacancies and any job are everywhere, another thing that many people consider inappropriate, but coming abroad, most find the same job, only the salary will be an order of magnitude higher. For example, the work of a collector of vegetables, fruits, maids, waiters, couriers does not require higher education, high qualifications and extensive experience. It can be concluded that the main reason for employment abroad is high wages, but we should not forget that in large European countries there is also a problem of unemployment, so finding a good job is not so easy.
All work abroad is divided into two categories: formal and informal. This work is divided into all groups: Highly qualified staff (doctors, engineers, managers, managers and others); Handymen (construction workers, waitresses, salesmen, field workers, kitchen workers and others).
Both groups of vacancies are in demand, only for highly qualified staff there will be other requirements, for example: work experience of 5 years and above, perfect knowledge of the language of the country, high level of training and so on. Low-skilled staff is valued for high efficiency, diligence, and performance of large volumes of work. According to their experience, everyone chooses a suitable job for themselves.
With successful employment on jobs abroad and overseas jobs you have the following opportunities:
1. Learn a foreign language;
2. High salary;
3. Opportunity to move permanently to another country;
4. There will be an opportunity to get useful acquaintances;
5. A great opportunity to see the world and expand your horizons;
6. Possibility to obtain citizenship. If your career grows, you can easily apply for citizenship.
1. First of all, these are psychological factors. It is not easy for everyone to leave everything at home and go to a foreign country where there may be a language barrier, a different culture, lack of acquaintances, friends and family. But if you are serious and know why you are doing it, you can gather your will in your fist, gain courage and go to your goal;
2. Difficulties at work. In other countries, completely different working conditions. The work is more tightly controlled, quality is monitored, and there is no possibility to "tinker". If you do not follow the daily plan, you will need to take overtime;
3. Large financial costs. When moving, in any case you will have to rent a house, buy food, spend on transportation, and the cost of these services is much higher than in Ukraine. Many Ukrainians save a lot, limit themselves in something to avoid unnecessary expenses;
4. And the worst thing you can face - unscrupulous employers and fraudsters.
Jobs abroad 2021 are available in almost every country. The choice is up to you. Our site Layboard has made the list of the top countries best for work abroad hiring. It is not only Europe, work abroad jobs can be suitable for you also in Asia and overseas countries.
Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Germany and Lithuania are members of great popularity today. Also interesting vacancies can be found in Canada, USA, China, Italy, UAE, Turkey and Australia.
Work abroad 2021 can be seasonal and long-term. Each country has its own areas of work where foreign workers are needed. Countries with developed tourist infrastructure regularly offer jobs for animators or guides. Countries with developed agricultural sectors are invited to work in agriculture. There is always a demand for highly qualified specialists, regardless of the continent.
The most demanded job openings abroad for foreigners are:
- the driver;
- service worker;
- IT specialist;
- collector of seasonal crops;
- handyman for production;
As we can notice, job hiring abroad is made not only for informal employment or people without education, but also for high positions in offices, where specialists are needed.
In Canada you can earn about 5,000 dollars per month if the employee is a good professional.
Work for foreigners may not always be long-term, as there is simply no opportunity to leave the country for a long time. In this case, the best option would be seasonal employment, which can be found in Finland. This work is to collect berries or mushrooms, as most of the country is covered by forests. The monthly salary on local farms ranges from 800 to 1,500 euros. Seasonal work can also be found in Turkey, Bulgaria, Italy and the UAE.
Layboard is a website dedicated for finding working places and job hiring abroad. We provide all the nuances and information regarding employment, vacancies, countries, employers and also offer you help in case of difficulty. You need to register and make your own form, also choose a country, with us it is also possible and incredibly convenient, and you can start working in the country you have been dreaming of for a long time!