01/01/2021 – CURRENT – Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE TECHNICIAN – ETISALAT UAE L.L.C
My duties as a Telecommunication service technician in Etisalat providing end to end full services include.
1) On-site field service directly to customers.
2) Installing the customers services like Routers, Telephone and receivers.
3) Updating the software’s as per company requirements.
4) CAT6 cable testing, Repairing and termination.
5) Patch Panel or cabinets dressing and labelling.
6) New installations surveys.
7) Uses standard procedures to install, test, service of Etisalat equipment’s.
8) To convey messages appropriately that meets the customers’ requirements.
9) Maintains equipment logs, repairs, calibrations, or tests and submits daily reports.
10) IP Camera installation.
03/10/2020 – 29/12/2021 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
CABLE AND FIBRE NETWORK TECHNICIAN – XAD TECHNOLOGIES UAE L.L.C
1) Worked on ETISALAT Project.
2) Installation, termination ,labelling and testing of fiber Optic Cables like SM, MM.
3) Deployment and maintenance of GPON/FTTH Network.
4) Maintenance of malfunctioning cables.
5) Installation of MINI ODF and joint closure.
6) Fault trouble shooting.
7) Conducting Surveys
8) Carrying out the work plan with the supervisor and colleagues.
9) Experience at the correct and safe use of tools like.
10) Splicing Machine, Stripper, Cleaver, VFL, OPM, OTDR.
05/08/2017 – 08/09/2020 – Lahore, Pakistan
CABLE AND FIBRE NETWORK TECHNICIAN – TRANS TELECOM
1) Deployment and maintenance of GPON/FTTH/FTTX/TV Network.
2) Installation, Testing, Maintaining of Optical fiber cable.
3) Splicing and documentation of Optical fiber cables.
4) Fault trouble shooting using power meter, Visual fault locator and OTDR.
5) Experience in Installation and maintenance of telecom systems such as
6) Racks, Cable tray, Fiber ducts, Patch cord, pig tail, Joint closure.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
1) 09/08/2014 – 10/09/2018 – Raiwind Rd, Jati Umrah Iqbal Colony, Lahore, Pakistan
BSC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – Sharif college of engineering and technology
2) 28/06/2009 – 29/07/2010 – Lahore, Pakistan
MATRICULATION – Government High School
27/08/2010 – 28/09/2013 – C67H+38M, Bhobtian, Lahore, Pakistan
DIPLOMA OF ASSOCIATE ENGINEER – Government college of technology
3) 14/10/2021 – 15/01/2022 – 11 A, D-1، Ghalib Rd, Block D 1 Gulberg III, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, Lahore, Pakistan
CCNA – CORVIT
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Gmail, PowerPoint, Internet user Microsoft Office365,
Network interconnection (Cisco, Switch, Router),IP services, Networking fundamentals, IP Camera
VM machine, VM ware, Routing and switching
I am organized and detailed-oriented, work well under pressure and deadlines, enjoy working with a variety of people, and have a great attitude. I am looking a creative, challenging, growth oriented position.