This is a full time/part time position with pay starting at $20 per hour.
The Forklift Operator will perform shipping & receiving duties, break down freight and categorize by location, read and document pack-slips and Bills of Lading, load and unload freight by forklift, perform general warehouse duties as needed following terminal specific requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Stock inventory.
- Scan the Inbound and Outbound trucks when they load and unload.
- Log in the drivers on the Driver Log, log in the seal numbers on the Seal Log.
- Complete daily forklift checklist.
- Move materials throughout the distribution center and place products in designated areas.
- Retrieve and transport products to assigned slots.
- Identify products to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement.
- Enter assigned products for each shift into the system.
- Operate industrial equipment including forklifts, and pallet jacks.
- Work safely to prevent injury and damage to products or equipment.
. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
. Paid time off.
. Maternity Leave.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applicants will be considered. regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Login or register to leave comments.
9.90 per hour £
47 minutes ago
an hour ago
an hour ago