- Work with manager and other mechanics to diagnose and repair the mechanical and electrical components of vehicles.
- Listening to clients to learn more about vehicle history, potential problems, and the services they would like to receive.
- Performing test drivers, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify where problems exists and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
- Completing preventative maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, and replacing brakes.
- Repairing damage to the body of the vehicle and washing and painting the vehicle’s exterior.
- Generating timelines and estimates for repairs and discussing options with clients.
- Inspecting internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- Maintaining accurate records relating to clients, their vehicles, parts, and service history.
- Using shop equipment as instructed, performing regular maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills.
BASIC SALARY : 4000QAR
TRANSPORTATION + ACCOMMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED BY OUR COMPANY.