The Cafe Barista ensures the appropriate procedures of our Baumhaus Coffee shop.
- At the very least one year café barista experience
- Specialist experience within the food and also drink industry or comparable experience
- Solid interaction skills as well as attention to information with the ability to multitask and organise
Vital Duties and also Obligations:
- Procedures administration of the Baumhaus coffee lounge area and also keep money register.
- Serving clients in our Baumhaus cafe (food & drinks).
- Maintain professional hygiene and tidiness of the food preparation as well as solution location.
- Support Baumhaus occasions as well as promos throughout the year.
Baumhaus Coffee shop's work week is Sunday through Saturday from 8:50 am to 6:00 pm.
Baumhaus Concepts Limited Ltd offers Very early Years Creative Education And Learning as well as Development in Hong Kong. For our group participants, we desire to sustain individual, specialist & creative advancement.
Regarding our Family Centers: Baumhaus.
Baumhaus embraces an all natural approach to creative arts finding out for youngsters 0-- 6 years old. We think that by nurturing children's imaginative sensibilities, we infuse in them a recognition of themselves and others, while motivating creativity as well as uniqueness. With our songs and also dramatization programs, Kindermusik and DramaLab, we urge freedom and creative expression.
The goal of our Coffee shop is to develop an area as well as an environment that is as adult-friendly as it is child-friendly. We motivate relationships to form over coffee and conversation between adults as well as caregivers while their children play as well as express themselves in a safe, caring room in one of the Baumhaus Centres. The coffee lounge provides food and also drink food selections and also facilities to bring ease to mealtimes for the entire family.
Job Type: Part-time.
Agreement length: 24 months.
Part-time hrs: 8-16 weekly.
Wage: $60.00 - $70.00 per hr.
Weekend breaks only.
All vacancies from "Flip retail" ⟶
valid through: 2022-05-27