Design Technical Coordinator
To support Principal Designer to manage the manufacturing of all building drawings and sychronisation with electromechanical and framework divisions as well as assistance projects sites for implementation.
- To handle the production team, which contains Draftsmen, the Land surveyor, and the Graphic Developer.
- To utilize preparing resources to produce new tools for even more performance andoversee technical production and also store illustrations, guaranteeing desired task requirements as well as styles from all Building and construction and also Layout techniques, consisting of Pipes Designer, Electrical Engineer, Cooling And Heating Engineer, Structural Engineer, Layout Manager, Task Architect, and the Principal Engineer.
- To send and get transmittals and also prints through the Record Controller after evaluating and inspecting drawings to ensure standardization, conformity of the design as defined, and also accuracy.
- To manage as well as intend document priorities and also routines to accomplish optimum production efficiency.
- Any other job appointed by the monitorings.
Sychronisation between multi discplinary locations such as arhictecture, architectural, mechanical and also electrical
Design Technical Organizer
Bachelor/ Master's Level in Architecture