We, Executive Browse Worldwide are inquest of ideal candidate for Upkeep Supervisor for among our client.
Setting Title:Upkeep Manager - KSA
Setting Based In:Madina - KSA
Employer/ Customer's Information:Largest Concrete Factory
Education and learning:Bachelor Level in Mechanical Engineering
Experience:Minimum 10 years' experience in maintenance systems.
Job Descriptions/ Obligations:
- The Upkeep Manager will manage all facets of concrete plant maintenance consisting of managing the electric functions of the plant.
- Develops an annual budget to meet the requirements of the maintenance plan and takes care of all activities to that spending plan.
- Routes the mechanical as well as electrical divisions and also guidance in finishing on upkeep strategy. Guarantees that a predictive, preventative, as well as backup upkeep plan is being performed in a secure and also efficient manner.
- Develops a training and also development program to maintain the skills of the work force as well as create skills of employees.
- Insures all maintenance task is brought out in a prioritized and well-planned way. Insure records as well as upkeep activities are kept up to date as well as can be easily accessed and also understood.
- Guides the work pressure in a way that utilizes the maximum potential of each worker. Treat workers in a fair as well as regular fashion.
- Insure firm is in conformity with the collective bargaining agreement, insuring lawful conformity with the contract as well as maintenance of management rights.
- Work closely with management, manufacturing, as well as administration to guarantee the objectives of the company are being understood.
- Establishes and recommends improvements that will certainly boost effectiveness and lower expenses.
- Plan and also handle annual maintenance closure to guarantee that expenses and downtime are minimized.
- Interprets company policies to workers as well as applies security laws.
All vacancies from "Flip retail" ⟶
valid through: 2022-06-11