CONSULTANT, ABDOMINAL RADIOLOGY
Accountable for the medical diagnosis and therapy of medical conditions and also problems, along with the provision of healthcare in the area of Stomach Radiology according to the existing medical personnel bylaws, guidelines as well as regulations and the health center's policies and also procedures.
- Medical Responsibilities
- Gives top quality individual treatment in all facets of Abdominal Radiology according to his/her accepted professional privileges.Provides examination(inpatient, as well as emergency clinic)upon demand as well as reacts in a timely manner within the suggested timeframe as laid out in KFSH & amp RC(Gen. Org.)policy. Liable for the timely conclusion, proficiencies,
- precision and qualification of the medical record. Provides on-call service as well as makes sure availability and action time
- within the suggested duration according to hospital plan. Performs everyday early morning rounds to recognize individuals all set for discharge.
- Guarantees that discharge orders are written 24 hr prior to discharge.Performs any type of other medical obligations related to Abdominal Radiology, as assigned. Academic Responsibilities Offers orientation, bedside training and also guidance to trainees, residents and also
- others as assigned.Participates in Department's instructional activities and also training programs. Partakes in nationwide and worldwide clinical conferences.Maintains and also boosts professional
- expertise as well as proceeding education requirements.Research Responsibilities Joins clinical, standard and translational research jobs based on Study Advisory Council Plan in order to advance understanding, improve the high quality of message graduate education and learning as well as add to the nationwide and worldwide acknowledgment of KFSH & amp RC(Gen. Org.). Management Duties Undertakes the administrative tasks appointed by Head of Area or Chairman.Participates in all necessary department activities and offers on departmental and hospital boards as well as other management features, as required.Assists the division in the advancement and implementation of techniques and methods that assist optimize the use
- of all sources within the department and throughout the KFSH & amp RC(Gen. Org.). Abides by the current health center as well as medical staff laws, all appropriate rules, guidelines and policies and also keeps updated of any changes that might occur. Education and learning Graduation from a certified medical school, completion of required duration of training in specialized
- and/or subspecialty, with Arab or American Board accreditation, membership and/or fellowship standing in the United Kingdom and/or Canada or their equivalent.
7(7)Years of training in specialized or subspecialty plus postgraduate training experience should be equivalent to or surpass seven(7 )years' experience in the subspecialty. Other Requirements(Certifications )N/A
All vacancies from "Flip retail" ⟶
valid through: 2022-06-12