I. Professional Obligations
1. Offers excellent quality person treatment in all aspect of designated specialty according to his/her accepted clinical opportunities.
2. Offers appointment (inpatient, and emergency area) upon demand and also reacts in a timely fashion within the suggested duration as detailed in KFSH & amp RC (Gen.Org.) policy.
3. Accountable for the timely conclusion, expertises, accuracy as well as eligibility of the medical document.
4. Gives on-call service and also makes certain schedule as well as reaction time within the proposed period in accordance with medical facility policy.
5. Carries out everyday morning rounds to recognize patients ready for discharge. Makes certain that discharge orders are composed 24 hr prior to discharge.
6. Does any various other medical duties to the specialized, as appointed.
II. Academic Responsibilities
1. Gives orientation, bedside training and supervision to trainees, locals, and fellows as assigned.
2. Participates in department's education and learning tasks and also training programs of the division. partakes in national as well as international medical seminars.
3. Maintains as well as boosts specialist expertise and also continuing education demands.
III. Research study Responsibilities
1. Takes part in professional, basic as well as translational research projects as well as publishes papers according to Research Advisory Council Policy in order to development understanding, boost the top quality of blog post graduate education and also contribute to the national and international recognition of KFSH & amp RC.
IV. Management Responsibilities
1. Undertakes the administrative tasks assigned by Head of Section or Chairman.
2. Takes part in all necessary department tasks and also offers on department and hospital boards and also various other management function, as required.
3. Assists the division in the advancement and also implementation of strategies and practices that help make the most of the usage of all resource within the division and across the KFSH & amp RC (Gen. Org.).
4. Abides by the existing health center and also medical team laws, all pertinent policies, guidelines and plans and keeps upgraded of any type of modifications that might occur.
5. Takes part in self as well as others' education and learning, training and also development as appropriate.
6. Follows all medical facility relevant policies and also treatments.
College graduation from a recognized medical institution, completion of needed period of training in specialty and/or subspecialty, with Arab or American Board accreditation, subscription and/or fellowship standing in the United Kingdom and/or Canada or their comparable.
7 (7) Years of training in specialized or subspecialty plus postgraduate training experience have to be equivalent to or surpass 7 (7) years' experience in the subspecialty.
valid through: 2022-06-12
Login or register to leave comments.
32 minutes ago
Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
2 hours ago
an hour ago