Assistant Supervisor - MEP
1. Coordinate and control daily procedure of the workshop or jobsite under direction from the line manager.
2. Perform scheduled maintenance and also repair jobs of all Design Services consisting of MEP, masonry, carpentry, paint, roofing as well as framework solutions within the designated functional area.
3. Prepare everyday job allocations for the reporting team as well as sent to Operations on previous day for next day's organizing.
4. Arrange needed parts/ products and arrange to supply to worksite promptly.
5. Provide hands-on assistance for major rectification works when called for.
6. Total daily tickets as well as send to Designer's for confirmation and authorization as called for.
7. Send day's development recap report to line manager.
8. Send actual daily time allowance sheets of reporting personnel to procedures.
9. Prepare cost quotes for variant works when needed for handyman solution as well as gather the money as well as update reports of bills/ ticket to Finance Dept.
10. Go to 24/7 standby obligation according to task roster
Credentials: Senior High School Diploma or Matching Certification
Nationality: Any type of
Experience: 5-8 Years
No. of Jobs:
All vacancies from "Flip retail" ⟶
valid through: 2022-10-01
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!