Mechanical Engineer in Ras-al-Khaimah, UAE duties & responsibilities and requirements
Mechanical Engineer needed in Ras-al-Khaimah with a salary of 1700 per month. We are open to consider a foreigner if they have the right qualifications to undertake the job.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and create mechanical systems, parts and products, as well as adaptations and modifications of existing systems.
• Assess the feasibility and safety of projects and abide by all codes and regulations.
• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for complex mechanical and structural components and systems.
• Coordinate and interface with other disciplines involved in the project.
• Analyze and interpret test data.
• Prepare design modifications and related documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in Mechanical Engineering design, development, operations and manufacturing processes.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent problem-solving and
All vacancies from "Want More" ⟶
valid through: 2023-03-22
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!