Security manager in Abu-Dhabi, UAE, job requirements, job duties.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Security Manager to join our team in Abu-Dhabi. This is an exciting role that requires the individual to be responsible for the safety and security of the workplace, staff, and visitors. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, and a strong understanding of safety protocols.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
• Experience in dealing with difficult situations and providing leadership in emergency situations
• A valid UAE driver’s license
• Excellent team management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexibility to work shifts when needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Maintaining the security of all personnel, property, and assets on site
• Carrying out security checks on all staff members entering or leaving the premises
• Conducting regular inspections of the premises to identify any potential security risks or breaches
• Ensuring that all doors are locked at night and that access control systems are correctly maintained
• Supervising CCTV surveillance systems to ensure they are working correctly and recording all events accurately
• Installing alarms and other access control systems as needed on site
• Competitive salary package of 1500 AED per month
• Comprehensive medical insurance plan
• Generous vacation allowance
• Assistance with immigration processes for immigrants
All vacancies from "Work standard" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-14
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!