Sales Manager in Abu-Dhabi, UAE requirements, responsibilities.
We are looking for a pro-active, results-oriented Sales Manager to join our team in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate should have a passion for sales and customer service, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients. A successful candidate will be expected to maximize revenue, identify new opportunities and manage the sales process from start to finish.
The candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within the IT/telecommunications sector. They must also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong problem solving and negotiation skills. Fluency in English is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Managing existing key accounts and developing new business opportunities;
• Building relationships with customers and establishing their needs;
• Identifying target markets;
• Analyzing sales figures and preparing reports;
• Developing strategies for increasing sales;
• Creating promotional materials;
• Attending seminars or conferences when necessary;
• Assessing customer satisfaction levels;
• Liaising with other departments when needed.
The successful applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills together with strong organizational abilities, as well as the ability to work independently but also collaboratively within a team environment. We are offering an attractive salary of 1700 AED per month along with additional benefits commensurate with experience level.
All vacancies from "Jing Hau" ⟶
valid through: 2023-04-26
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!