Florist in Al-Kuwait, Kuwait job duties and responsibilities, and benefits.
We are looking for a skilled Florist to join our team in Al-Kuwait. In this role, you will be responsible for creating beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for our customers. You should be knowledgeable about different types of flowers, plants and trees. You should also be able to advise customers on their selection and provide excellent customer service. The successful candidate will have strong problem solving skills, attention to detail and a passion for flowers.
Demands for the Candidate
The ideal candidate should have experience in flower arranging and knowledge of a variety of flowers, plants and trees. They should possess excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to think quickly on their feet in order to solve any problems that may arise. Additionally, the successful applicant must demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team. This position requires standing or walking for extended periods of time; therefore, applicants with physical disabilities need not apply.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Create fresh flower arrangements according to customer specifications
• Select flowers based on colour or type
• Cut stems in order to prepare them for arrangement
• Keep accurate records of floral arrangements created
• Ensure that all storage areas remain clean and organized
• Assist customers with selecting appropriate flowers or plants
• Provide advice on flower care and maintenance
• Monitor inventory levels of florist supplies such as ribbons, vases, etc.
• Participate in promotional activities such as flower shows or special events
• Ensure that safety regulations are adhered to at all times
This is a full-time position offering competitive pay plus additional benefits including: health insurance coverage; paid vacation days; flexible working hours; discounts on floral supplies; access to ongoing training opportunities; career advancement prospects within the company; free meals during working hours; free parking space; use of company vehicles when necessary.
All vacancies from "PPOAR" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-21
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!