Land surveyor in Al-Kuwait, Kuwait responsibilities, qualifications and experience.
Land Surveyor – Al-Kuwait
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Land Surveyor to join our team in Al-Kuwait. This is an excellent opportunity for a competent individual to become a key member of our surveying team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate surveys are completed on time and within budget.
The Land Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out land surveys using specialist tools, equipment, and instruments. This includes accurately measuring distances and angles between points to determine property boundaries, as well as establishing land elevations and contours. The Surveyor will also collect data on soil composition, vegetation types, water resources, geological features etc., compile data into maps and diagrams; record data in the form of sketches, notes and reports; and interpret aerial photographs.
• Carry out all necessary land surveys for various projects;
• Calculate distances, elevations and angles between points;
• Collect data on soil composition, vegetation types, water resources etc.;
• Compile data into maps and diagrams;
• Record data in the form of sketches, notes and reports;
• Interpret aerial photographs;
• Ensure survey information is accurate;
• Follow safety guidelines when operating equipment or machinery;
• Maintain records of surveys undertaken.
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of land surveying methods and techniques along with a good understanding of mapping technologies like GPS systems or remote sensing. Additionally they should possess:
• A degree/diploma in surveying or related field;
• Previous experience in conducting land surveys;
• Proficiency with specialized surveying software applications (AutoCAD);
• Ability to interpret aerial photographs accurately; • Excellent problem solving skills; • Good communication skills (written & verbal).
This position offers an attractive salary of 1100 per month. We are open to considering a foreign national for this role if they meet the above requirements.
All vacancies from "Work corp" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-23
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!