I've worked here for 2 years as a Scala Developer and is very pleased with the company
- friendly team, I had the opportunity to work in several
directions and in different departments and always remained satisfied
- the salary is always paid on time
- part of the money for sports and English is compensated by the company
- comfortable office with a convenient kitchen and playroom
- the company organizes corporate parties
- there are always tea, cookies and various sweets in the kitchen
for those who take the subway, it is clearly more difficult to get there
In general, I recomme ...
nd! In this company, you can quickly grow up your skills It's been a great two years.
I have been working at Andersen for about 4 years and during this time I have received great experience in the areas of web, API and mobile testing. There are always many interesting projects here, that you'll nor find boting. I am also glad that the leadership always supports any activity within the company and it definitely brings the team together.
I would like to leave a review of the interview for the "Java Engineer" in this company (Andersen Lab). We agreed on the interview quickly, the guys who interviewed are very friendly, the recruiter from New York is very tactful and pleasant to talk to, everything went well.
I really like the company because you can work both remotely and in the office. I especially appreciate the fact that I have a flexible schedule. Sometimes the workload is very high, which is annoying, but it's worth it, as employees are really appreciated here
Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites an experienced Senior Product Designer to work on a large-scale project for our Israeli partners.
The project is the development of Talent Experience Management (TXM) – an AI-powered analytics platform. The platform ensures personalization, automation, and accuracy for candidates, recruiters, employees, and managers.
The customer is an HR technology company that aims to help billions of people find jobs suitable for them and unlock their true potential.
- Analyzing customer requirements;
- Working in product project teams and communicating with the company's design community;
- Conducting and planning UX research, gathering and analyzing data, and testing user interfaces;
- Working with and creating design systems;
- Independently selecting appropriate tools and solutions.
- Experience with product design for 4+ years;
- Understanding of the full product development cycle, from user problem identification to testing and iterative development;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability and willingness to work in a team, and the ability to generate ideas and communicate the purpose and meaning of solutions to your colleagues;
- Business-oriented thinking and the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions;
- Understanding of and skills in UX research, user testing, and development processes (Agile/Scrum/Waterfall/Kanban);
- Knowledge of Figma and Axure and the ability to use them;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate;
- Portfolio required.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company provides an opportunity for self-fulfillment. We regularly hold open streamings on our Youtube channel, conduct internal courses, run thematic blogs, give presentations at open venues, and compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
- There is work with the full design cycle – from UX research and workshops with customers to user testing and metrics analysis;
- Andersen has mentoring and onboarding systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path in the company and plan your growth;
- You will have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.