Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites an experienced Tech Lead Front-end Developer (React) to join its team.
The project is related to the development of two React.js-based hybrid applications for a German startup providing carpooling services.
The customer is an outsourcing IT company, founded in 2015 and specializing in software development – from consultancy to concept development and implementation. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
- Developing the project from scratch;
- Creating application architecture;
- Managing a team of two developers;
- Developing new functionality;
- Conducting code review;
- Communicating with a Team Lead and a Product Owner;
- Participating in Agile ceremonies.
- Experience as a Front-end developer for 2+ years;
- Experience as a Teach Lead and experience in managing a team;
- Knowledge of and experience with React.js and Redux;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Knowledge of React Hooks and reactive functional programming;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Experience in handoff development based on Figma;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience as a Team and/or Tech Lead;
- Knowledge of German;
- Experience with Next.js;
- Experience with GraphQL.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
e-mail: [email protected]
valid through: 2022-06-25
Login or register to leave comments.
23 hours ago
42 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
47 minutes ago