Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Delivery Manager to work on а FinTech project for a Lithuanian customer.
We create high-quality software for large and well-known companies (UNESCO, Mercedes, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Verivox, etc.), using best practices and standards of project management.
The customer is a Lithuanian company that has been providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online stores, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of picking it up, issuing contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
● Setting standards within the project, preparing relevant documents;
● Participating in the formation of project teams;
● Identifying needs within the company and setting corresponding tasks;
● Solving problems independently or forming teams/groups to solve them collaboratively;
● Analyzing situations and making decisions to meet company needs, as well as improving the quality and predictability of deliveries;
● Making important decisions in shaping company policy, planning, and strategy;
● Monitoring the processes of reporting, project implementation, and audits;
● Working closely with internal/external project stakeholders;
● Ensuring the integrity of the entire development process;
● Coaching, mentoring, and motivating the team.
● Experience in managing IT projects (planning, scheduling, project communication, problem-solving, change and risk management) for 5+ years;
● Experience with Scrum and SAFe methodologies and their tools;
● Experience in managing large distributed teams;
● Hands-on knowledge of Agile and the model of software development life cycle (SDLC);
● Ability to establish and launch processes from scratch;
● Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, and customer relationship management skills;
● Level of spoken English – Intermediate.
Technical skills and the ability to participate in technology discussions with сustomers and teams.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
● Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
● We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
● We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
● The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
● You will have the opportunity to undergo training and get certification by Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and others;
● There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
valid through: 2022-06-25
Login or register to leave comments.
a day ago
an hour ago
an hour ago
an hour ago