Front-end Developer (Angular)
Andersen, an international IT company, invites a Front-end Developer (Angular) to work on a project for one of our German partners.
The project is the development of an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurer in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The business is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
- Commercial experience as a Front-end Developer for 3+ years;
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with Angular;
- Experience with RxJS and NgRx;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
We only consider candidates with a CV. To make sure we receive your CV, use the "send CV" function on your right.
All vacancies from "Andersen" ⟶
valid through: 2022-07-05
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!