Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Front-end Developer (Vue.js)to work on a FinTech project.
The taskis to develop a web application for improving the management of and facilitating manipulations with one of financial products. The app is supposed to enable its users to view reports and the history of transactions and automate the work with the financial product.
The customer is one of the leading independent experts in structured investment products in Switzerland. The company also produces its products and partners with other financial institutions and banks (Deutsche Bank, Raiffeisen, Crédit Agricole CIB, etc.).
- Commercial development experience in Vue.js for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Understanding of the software development cycle and experience in Scrum/Agile teams;
- Experience with Git and Jira;
- Knowledge of Figma;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
valid through: 2022-07-29
Login or register to leave comments.
23 hours ago
10 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
57 minutes ago