Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a System Engineer (DevOps) to work on a project for one of our Cyprus customers.
The project is related to System-as-a-Service implementation.
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world.
Tech stack on the project: Amazon Web Services/Azure, Terraform, Azure Kubernetes Service, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, Docker, CI/CD, CloudFormation, Elastic Logstash Kibana, Linux, Bash, Python, GitOps, PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Conducting certain R&D to select a suitable tool;
- Writing components from scratch.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 4+ years;
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers (AWS or Azure);
- Experience in building Infrastructure as Code using Terraform;
- Experience in administering: Docker, PostgreSQL/MySQL, AKS, EKS, and Kafka;
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience in using Helm, Redis, NATS, and other cloud-native solutions;
- Experience with ELK monitoring and logging systems and Linux;
- Experience with GitOps;
- Experience with Cockroach;
- Knowledge of Python, Bash, and other scripting languages;
- Experience with system operation and maintenance;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
valid through: 2022-08-06
Login or register to leave comments.
an hour ago
an hour ago
an hour ago