Complete Job Description
A Pastry Cook may have a range of obligations, including to:.
· Run as well as take care of the bread area of a kitchen, interacting with the other teams.
· Prepare a selection of baked products.
· Decorate as well as existing pastries as well as baked items in a classy as well as gorgeous method.
· Screen active ingredients, products and also equipment.
· Consult with clients to go over personalized treats or baked goods for unique celebrations.
· Make sure the bakeshop section of the kitchen sticks to health and wellness laws.
· Identify staffing needs, help to hire new employees as well as educate them.
· Create new seasonal recipes and also menus and also stay up to date with the current trends.
Experience & Demands:.
· Optimum 1-2 years U.A.E experience as a Bread Chef.
· Creativity to design brand-new and also unique menu things to bring in customers.
· Expertise of exactly how baking active ingredients function with each other and exactly how they can be made use of in innovative ways.
· Management skills to manage the pastry section as well as team in a cooking area, including hiring the ideal staff as well as inspiring workers in a high-stress setting.
· Time management skills to provide orders on routine as well as avoiding wasting food.
· Physical stamina and endurance to invest lengthy hrs standing as well as doing repetitive motions.
· Versatility, since hours for a Bread Chef might vary and consist of weekends, nights and vacations.
Job Type: Full Time.
Wage: AED3,500.00 - AED4,500.00 monthly.
Capability to commute/relocate:.
Ajman: Reliably commute or prepared to relocate with an employer-provided relocation bundle (Needed).
All vacancies from "Flip retail" ⟶
valid through: 2022-09-29
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!