English Speaking Sales Agent - Subscriptions account manager
The purpose of this position is to support the company in delivering holiday experiences to the Australian market which
create unique memories for our members. Memberships Enhancement Consultants support this goal through selling
travel certificate packages resulting in increased growth and profit for the company and fantastic value for the client.
• Delivering a high level of productivity through effective time management and by identifying opportunities to
maximize sales (up-sell/cross-sell), by classifying and recommending appropriate packages.
• Delivering premium customer service and representing a culture and environment that is willing to go ‘above and
• Make outbound and receive inbound calls as required to communicate the value of the packages by delivering an
enthusiastic pitch that follows the script(s) provided.
• Be enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated to succeed through learning and following direction.
• Deliver compliant information by following the provided approved script to ensure the client understands the value of
• Maintain accurate records of all client and potential client details, by utilizing the tools, technology and processes
• Ensure complaints are dealt with in an empathetic and resolution orientated manner.
• Participate in and support departmental promotions and initiatives.
• Undertake other duties which may be negotiated from time to time with the Manager/Supervisor.
A person in this position should have experience within a similar role and have the skills to:
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Be able to manage time effectively and set priorities to adhere to deadlines
• Demonstrate initiative, yet be able to follow instructions and procedures
• Demonstrate well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Deliver exceptional customer service and experiences at all times
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding and adhere to policies surrounding confidentiality and privacy of the client,
product, and company information
• Promote workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management practices in the workplace
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance
• Display a high level of commitment to continuous professional development and quality customer service.
• Have, or quickly acquire, a clear understanding of the company policies and procedures and comply with these at all
• Demonstrate and promote the company core values at all times.
Criteria and Experience
• Appropriate qualification and/or experience attained through previous appointments, service and/or study.
• An equivalent level of expertise and experience to undertake the role
• Proven successful Sales Record
• Understanding of the sales processes
• Ability to actively develop sales leads.
• Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
valid through: 2022-10-14
Login or register to leave comments.
an hour ago
4 hours ago
5 hours ago