Nurse in Musaffah, UAE duties, responsibilities, qualififications
We are seeking an experienced Nurse for a full-time position in Musaffah. The Nurse will be responsible for providing a high-quality level of patient care and performing accurate diagnostics and treatments. The ideal candidate must have at least two years of experience and must be willing to consider an immigrant.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor, assess, and treat patients for various medical conditions.
• Perform accurate diagnostic tests and provide treatments, including medications.
• Educate and advise patient on proper health practices and preventive care, such as proper hygiene, nutrition, and health care.
• Document and maintain accurate and up-to-date patient medical records
• Collaborate and coordinate with medical team members to provide patient with quality care.
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing with at least 2 years of experience
• Ability to think critically, effectively prioritize,
All vacancies from "Work in USA" ⟶
valid through: 2023-04-10
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!