Petroleum Engineer in Dubai, UAE, responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Petroleum Engineer to join our team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate has a collaborative mindset, is an excellent communicator, and is motivated by a challenge.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful and growing company, and take your career to the next level.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary of 1600 AED/month
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Designing, developing, and testing oil and gas extraction processes
- Supervising the drilling, servicing, and production of oil and gas
- Coordinating activities of other engineers throughout the process
-Monitoring work progress and ensuring safety and quality control standards
- Reviewing engineering diagrams
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as
All vacancies from "Jing Hau" ⟶
valid through: 2023-04-10
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!