Orthodontist in Dubai, UAE job description, and benefits.
Job posting: Orthodontist
Requirements for the position:
• Must be eligible to work in Dubai
• Must have relevant qualifications in Orthodontics and Dentistry
• Must have a valid dental license
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Must possess excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
• Minimum 1 year of work experience is preferred
The role of the Orthodontist is to diagnose, prevent and treat oral malformations. This includes examining patients to identify problems and ailments, determining treatment and providing preventive care.
• Examine patients to identify orthodontic problems, diagnose and develop treatment plans
• Take and interpret detailed medical histories, as well as x-rays and scans
• Construct dental appliances to correct problems such as overbite, undersupply,
All vacancies from "Work standard" ⟶
valid through: 2023-04-13
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!