HR manager in Abu-Dhabi, UAE
We are looking for a highly professional and experienced HR Manager to join our office in Abu-Dhabi. Our ideal candidate should possess strong organizational and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage a team of employees. The successful candidate should also have a proven track record of successful handling of employee grievances and negotiations with third parties.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Creating and implementing policies and procedures related to HR functions such as recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, training and development.
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources department including hiring new staff members, managing existing staff members and providing guidance for employees on personnel matters.
- Developing strategies to maintain a positive work environment that encourages productivity and morale among employees.
- Managing employee benefit programs such as health insurance coverage, pension plans and other employee benefits.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws related to human resources functions such as labor laws and employment laws.
- Evaluating staff performance against established objectives to ensure maximum productivity is achieved.
The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline along with at least five years of experience in HR management. We are ready to consider an immigrant for this role with no experience but the right attitude towards work can be considered too. The salary we offer is 1700 AED per month. If you think you are suitable for this position then please send your CV today!
All vacancies from "JobCenter" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-05
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!