Kindergarten teacher in Abu-Dhabi, UAE duties and responsibilities, and possible benefits.
Kindergarten Teacher in Abu-Dhabi
We are looking for a Kindergarten Teacher to join our team in Abu-Dhabi. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching and providing educational guidance to small children in the age range of 4-6 years.
Requirements for the Candidate:
• Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
• Certificates of completion or training in early childhood education
• At least two years of experience working with children aged 4-6
• Extensive knowledge of current educational trends and best practices
• Ability to effectively handle challenging behaviors
• Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
• A positive attitude towards working with young children
• Fluency in English is mandatory; proficiency in Arabic is preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing lesson plans that incorporate fun activities while meeting the standards set by the school board curriculum guidelines
• Teaching the children through hands on activities, stories, songs, games etc.
• Assisting children with basic needs such as eating, toileting etc.
• Encouraging social interaction between students
• Assessing each child’s progress regularly and communicating progress reports to parents
• Attending meetings with other staff members to discuss student progress
Possible Benefits: • Competitive salary of 1600 AED per month • Paid vacation days during school holidays • Health insurance coverage provided by the school • Opportunities for career development and professional growth
All vacancies from "JobLeader" ⟶
valid through: 2023-05-09
This job has no reviews yet. You can be the first!